The Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research is a leading center for psychoanalytic education, research and training. The Center sought to develop a new Website to advance the Center's core mission and connect more effectively to a range of audiences from active faculty and Graduate Society members to the prospective candidates and potential patients.
DPCI implemented the Drupal Web content management system to provide a CMS-driven Website with an enhanced feature set and improved user experience. The new Website serves as a virtual meeting place for faculty and candidates as well an educational resource for the community beyond Columbia University, offering calendar of events, training programs, course listings, faculty profiles, publication highlights, and wikis.
- Browsable and searchable faculty directory with individual faculty profiles
- Custom wikis that allow contribution by any registered user
- Site visitors can comment on published content
- Authorized users can edit profiles and create and publish events, wiki, and syllabus content
- Custom registration functionality for two separate mailing lists
- Authorized users can send e-newsletters to subscribers with links to various content areas of the site along with PDF attachments