The Production Management Group (PMG) is a leading direct mail and online fundraising solutions provider serving nonprofits and their agencies. DPCI implemented the Drupal Web content management system as a framework to expedite deployment of micro-sites for fundraising groups, providing PMG clients with the ability to accept payments for donations, membership renewals and detailed reporting. DPCI developed a system of payment processing and micro-site creation that allows PMG to onboard a new client and deliver a new standalone Drupal site within a few hours.
- Create templated donation sites on-the-fly without technical expertise
- Uses authorize.net and paypal for payment processing
- Integration with Lyris for email campaigns to direct recipients to donation sites and offer suggestions on what a recipient should donate based on donation history
- Unique URL or PURLS (Persistent Uniform Resource Locators) included in email campaigns allow tracking of the users actions from the moment they click on the link to transaction completion
- Conduct A/B testing to evaluate which sites were producing better results
- Elaborate reports on transactions - tracks and reports on donation amounts within a set time period and from what campaign a user is responding to
- Tracking of conversion rates - tracks if a user donated after coming to the page and the percentage that did not, allowing reminders to be sent for those that do not complete a transaction