The DPSBridge module, maintained by staff at DPCI, allows customers of the Adobe Digital Publishing Solution (DPS) to upload Web content from Drupal into DPS apps as HTML Articles.
The DPSBridge module converts selected Drupal nodes into HTML articles and then uploads them directly to the DPS Portal by utilizing the Content Producer APIs. In addition, users can add Adobe Digital Publishing Solution metadata for each article and can also assign their own CSS to style the resulting HTML article for display within the DPS app. Further, users can create collections and add, remove and reorder the articles contained within each collection.
The DPSBridge Module allows you to work within Drupal to:
- Create new HTML articles for DPS
- Add DPS Article specific metadata
- Add thumbnail preview images for DPS Articles and Collections
- Create new Collections for DPS
- Search for and select Drupal nodes for publishing to DPS
- Add and remove HTML articles from a Collection
- Assign your own CSS to style the resulting HTML article
- Reorder articles contained within a Collection
- Upload article content directly to the DPS Portal using the Content Producer APIs
To find out more about DPSBridge, as well as to download a beta version of the module from the Drupal community site, please go HERE. For more information about DPCI's DPSBridge module or for consulting and implementation support, please contact us directly at (800) 818-2905.