DPCI helps business-to-business publishers position themselves as leaders in the movement from a print-based to a digital publishing world. We provide strategic consulting and implementation services around Web content management systems, digital asset management systems, and editorial workflow systems to some of the nation's leading business-to-business publishers.
Unlike firms that deliver technology for technology’s sake, DPCI has adopted a user-centered design approach that ensures a quality outcome. A full-service, end-to-end firm, we considers rigorous business analysis to be the starting place for all of our strategic and process consulting, integration and training. As a result, the project team works with clients to assess needs, develop a strategy and then provide value-added services around leading technology.
DPCI solutions connect traditional technology silos with a holistic approach to content strategy and deep understanding of the unique challenges publishers face. DPCI’s customers no longer have to bring in a different vendor for every initiative, as many consider DPCI an integrated part of their IT departments. Industry leaders know that they can rely on DPCI as a trusted advisor and partner in their business efforts.
DPCI solutions for business-to-business publishers include:
- Workflow management systems for streamlined production
- Web content management systems for a more dynamic web presence
- Integration of print and Web publishing platforms
- Digital asset management systems that help you organize and repurpose content
- Text-mining solutions that alleviate the burden of extracting key concepts out of your content
- XML repository solutions to minimize the latency period for accessing your content for reuse