DPCI's EnterMedia Training Package includes the following services:
- Learn how to use EnterMedia in an intimate, interactive training session with up to 12 people
- This session will target your specific needs which may include but is not limited to searching, asset editing, bulk asset updating, sharing, downloading, and uploading
- Learn how to administer EnterMedia including but not limited to data management, export settings, automated tasks, hot folders, user management, conversion settings, conversion generation, and more with up to 4 people
- This session will target your specific administrative needs
Ready to purchase DPCI's EnterMedia Training Package or need to learn more? Please fill out our request form and we will contact you.
DPCI's EnterMedia Starter Package includes the following services:
- Review how your team needs EnterMedia to function and gather all requirements for implementing the platform
Metadata Model Review/Creation
- Create a suitable metadata model that fits your organizations needs – both now and in the future. If you already have one, we can help review with you to ensure it is as lean and powerful as it can be
- Install EnterMedia on the server of your choice
- Configure EnterMedia based on the solutions requirements and metadata model created at the beginning of the project
EnterMedia Technical Support
- Receive email support via an agreement with EnterMedia, the software vendor
- One year term
Ready to purchase DPCI's EnterMedia Starter Package or need to learn more? Please fill out our request form and we will contact you.
DPCI offers custom implementations of EnterMedia to meet your exact requirements.
This may include integrating EnterMedia with existing business or content management systems, creating archival imports or exports, custom XMP file info panels, and more.
Need to learn more about DPCI's EnterMedia integration and customization services? Please fill out our request form and we will contact you.